Dear whiskers.

I've found the performance tests have not been working so far.
According to the following test, it is shown it passed the test but
actually, there are some activations with other than 2xx,3xx response.
https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/openwhisk/jobs/479539830

Even with some wrong results, there was no issue running the subsequent
Gatling tests so far.
But now, the system becomes unavailable after running tests with `wrk`.

I got inside the VM and observed status of runtime containers kept changing
between running and paused.
I suspect this is because the VM has too little resources to run all OW
components and the wrk client so it could not generate/forward activations
to the invoker in time.
And such Docker workloads made the Docker engine become abnormal.
I have no idea what has changed on the Travis VM side yet, but at least, I
found the docker version is changed.

I am not sure it is effective to run performance tests on a small VM with 2
cores and 8GB memory.
Now it is rather an obstacle to merging new PRs.

I propose temporarily disabling the performance tests until we find a
better way.
Maybe we can utilize a bigger VM provided by ASF.

Please share your opinion.

Thanks
Regards
Dominic