Whiskers,

We've had a PR for the .NET 6.0 runtime pending for awhile, but has been awaiting feedback from the original author and it has seems to have become stale.

I've created a new PR for the runtime that is essentially just an upgrade of what we've done in the .NET Core 3.1 runtime: https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-dotnet/pull/68

In that PR, there is a Vagrantfile that allows for me to execute the runtime unit tests, something I haven't been able to do since I've removed Docker from my primary development machines.

The Vagrantfile provides me a VM that I can access with all of the prerequisites installed for ensuring the unit tests execute as planned.

I don't know if that is something worth looking into for the other runtimes, but it is certainly useful if you've migrated over to a different container runtime, like Podman.

Thanks,
Shawn