Thank you, Yiqun.

Yes, it's `alpha` or `preview` releases are also possible for the
standalone customers.

One problem might be that Apache ORC is a library whose majority of
customers consume it
usually via the Apache downstream
project(Spark/Hive/Flink/Iceberg/Arrow/Druid).
In this case, it's hard to reach out to the customer because
`alpha` version is not acceptable for downstream PRs.

Thank you again for your opinions, Yiqun and Pavan.