See the attached about your Queue name in the dashboard... also, about
your changes being reverted.  Empty our your cache dir.  Usually under
var/tmp.  There's also a script to empty your cache as well.  You might
also want to restart apache just for good measure.  Goodluck!

AgentDashboardTicketGeneric.dtl:

<!-- dtl:block:ContentLargeTicketGenericRow -->

        <dtl if ($Env{"Color"} eq "") { $Env{"Color"} = "searchactive";
}>

onmouseover="this.className='searchhighlight';"
onmouseout="this.className='$Env{"Color"}';">

cellpadding="0">

title="$Text{"Priority"}: $Text{"$Data{"Priority"}"}"
width="1%">&nbsp;</td>

                                    <a
href="$Env{"Baselink"}Action=AgentTicketZoom&TicketID=$Data{"TicketID"}&
ArticleID=$Data{"ArticleID"}&QueueID=$Data{"QueueID"}"
onmouseover="window.status='$JSText{"Zoom"}'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status='';">

                                                </a>

                                                <a
href="$Env{"Baselink"}Action=AgentTicketQueue&QueueID=$QData{"QueueID"}"
onmouseover="window.status='$JSText{"Queue"}'; return true;"
onmouseout="window.status='';">

title="$QData{"Queue"}">$QData{"Queue"}</div>

                                                </a>

                                                <a
href="$Env{"Baselink"}Action=AgentTicketCustomer&TicketID=$QData{"Ticket
ID"}" onmouseover="window.status='$JSText{"Customer history"}'; return
true;" onmouseout="window.status='';">

title="$QData{"CustomerUserID"}">$QData{"CustomerID","15"}</div>

                                                </a>

        <dtl if ($Env{"Color"} eq "searchpassive") { $Env{"Color"} = "";
}>

        <dtl if ($Env{"Color"} eq "searchactive") { $Env{"Color"} =
"searchpassive"; }>

<!-- dtl:block:ContentLargeTicketGenericRow -->

Daniel