Hi all,

I've developed an extension to otrs::itsm (1.3)
which permit to link CI objects to CustomerUser Object.

I've also added a small module called "AgentCustomerUser"
which permit to search the CustomerUsers and see the data
in readonly format, along with the linked CI object.

This was needed in our scenario in order to have a quick
overview of the CI items belonging to a specific customer.

The code is far from being perfect and need a lot
of cleanup (I started from other modules and cut & pasted
a lot).
There's only 1 small addition to ITSMCore.xml, all the rest
are new files.

Now, I would like to see it inserted into standard OTRS::ISTM,
if the dev team is interested into :)

what is the best way to approve it and include to mainstream?

regards,
matteo.