Hi Marko,

Attachments actually are not attached to a ticket itself, but rather to
articles. This means that if you add an article - a note, an email or a
phone conversation - to a ticket, this will also give you the
opportunity to add attachments.

Hope this helps,
--
((enjoy))

Michiel Beijen
Senior Consultant

Follow me on Twitter: @otrsnl [https://twitter.com/otrsnl]

OTRS BV
Schipholweg 103
2316 XC  Leiden
The Netherlands

T: +31 71 8200 255
F: +31 71 8200 254
I:  http://www.otrs.com

GET OTRS::ITSM 2.0 NOW - including the brand new change management
module! It's the only ITILĀ® V3 compatible open-source IT Service
Management solution certified by PinkVERIFY worldwide! -
http://bit.ly/dv4CJF