Howdy All,

No matter the platform MySQL or PostgreSQL I am getting painfully slow
performance in OTRS with even just a few hundred tickets.  We're talking load
times of almost 30-40 seconds to get the AgentTicketQueue to come up.

I'm not sure what is going on - even the support assessment tool reports
absurdly high times.  Ranging from 10-20 seconds depending on whether it is a
SQL insert/update/create...etc

What is going on guys?  Where can I start to look at this.  It really seems to
be the AgentTIcketQueue that causes the most problem (or any view that shows
lots of tickets at once).

:( :(

Best Regards,
Mike McMahon