Hi Will,

AFAIK, the Apache Parquet community no longer considers contribution to
parquet-cpp when promoting new committers after the donation to Apache
Arrow.

It would be a dilemma for the parquet-cpp contributors if none of the
Apache Arrow community or Apache Parquet community recognizes their work.

Does the parquet rust implementation have a similar issue?

Best,
Gang