Hi,

> hi,
> thanks for writing up the report!
> one side note:
> shouldn't we maybe add (additionally) the various performance
> improvements provided by mel martinez?
Yeah, of course. When I wrote my report they weren't filed yet.

What about the following addition to the PDFBox section:

"We rececived a lot of promising patches from different contributors in the
last months. E.g., there were
several patches from Mel Martinez including notable performance improvements
for the parser, which
Jukka already added to the codebase. As some of the other contributions include
substantial changes to the
codebase, we have to ask the contributors to sign a CLA first."

> regards,
> philipp

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler