+1

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Jukka Zitting schrieb:
Hi,

As you perhaps noticed, I migrated also the PDFBox site build from Ant
to Maven and updated the site layout a bit along the way. Site sources
are still in the xdoc format, they've just moved from
src/documentation/content/xdocs to src/site/xdoc. To build the site,
use "mvn site" instead of "ant website".

This is not the only change I have in mind, read on...