Daniel,

Yes, I found some activities on the lists. But on the project site
neither developer nor commiter. Just missing documentation? ;-)

Great to hear, this project is alive.

I have big problems to use it, due to missing or vague docs.

EG: setTextMatrix
public void setTextMatrix(double a, double b, double c, double d, double
e, double f)
What's a, b, c, d, e, f? I figured out, e and f to be coordinates. Would
be much better to name this x and y or to enhance this documentation.
Maybe enhancing documentaion is an entry point for me to support the
project? Or does any doc exists beside the published java docs?

Best,
Michael