Hi Andreas,
the response from the mailing list is impressiv, so i decides to prepare the code. Wasn't so much conflicts from pdfbox 1.2 to 1.4 and it works :)

I signed the CLA and fax it already this morning.

Best regards
Thomas

Zitat von Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>:

Hi Thomas,

cool, at least you found some time to provide the promised patch. :-) We really appreciate that, as a lot of people are looking for such a feature. But there is one thing to do before we can start. As your proposed patches are substantial changes to the PDFBox codebase, I've to ask you to sign a CLA [1], just to make sure that your contributions are actually intended for inclusion and under what license. I hope there won't be any problem for you to do so. Please don't hesitate to ask If there are any further questions.

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas