Yann De Cillia,

I didn't have anything to do with PDFBOX-921 nor have I ever used the text
extraction part of PDFBox, so I'm not sure what the issue might be.  Can
you share the code you're using to do the extraction?  Just a few lines of
code to demonstrate the problem would save us some time and be much
appreciated.  That way someone familiar with text extraction can quickly
duplicate the issue and get this resolved/explained for you.

----
Thanks,
Adam