Oops, sorry. Almost missed it. I wish I had more time for PDFBox. I've
got so many cool ideas...

The NOTICE.txt of the distribution package still has 2010 in the
copyright year but I don't see that as a blocker. Otherwise, everything
looks good to me, so:

[X] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.6.0

Thanks for the release work, Andreas!

On 01.07.2011 10:51:32 Andreas Lehmkühler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gesendet: Di, 28. Jun 2011
> Von: Andreas Lehmkuehler<andr...@lehmi.de>
>
> > Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.6.0.
> > The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
> > least three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.
> >
> >      [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.6.0
> >      [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
> >
> Can anyone of the PMC-Members spare some time to check the release candiate,
> please?
> There are 10 hours left and at least one "+1" is missing to release 1.6.0
>
> Thanks in advance
> Andreas Lehmkühler

Jeremias Maerki