Hi,

Am 21.10.2013 21:22, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
Hi Andreas,

I added additional headers in revision 1534330.
Works fine, I guess we shouldn't wait to publish those changes.

Thanks for looking into it!

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

BR
Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahy...@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827