Hi,

we don't have any strict rules on how to use JIRA in our project. I propose to handle the resolving/closing of an issue as follows:

- those fixed issues which belong to an unreleased version should be resolved first and closed when the release comes out - all other issues (invalid, not a problem etc. and those which where resolved in an already released version) should be closed instead of just resolved

This works good for quite some time and makes it easier to track the current status of an issue and of the JIRA project as a whole itself.

WDYT?

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler