Am 23.07.2014 15:16, schrieb Thomas Chojecki:
Am 2014-07-23 09:00, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
according to the sample provided in
http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html the commit will be shown in
the comments.

You are right. Hmmm I hope this will not do additional mailinglist mails :|
It will, but if it is to much traffic we might consider asking for a new mailing list like issues@pdfbox and send all JIRA mails to that list instaed of dev@pdfbox

I only knew the solution with the source section. For this the jira project
would need to be linked with a scm and then it grabs the commit messages and
link the changesets to the right ticket.
That's a JIRA plugin and was used in the past. But the ASF repository is to huge so that the plugin more or less regularly crashed with a OOM exception.

IMO linking the source any kind would help tracking changes in the source and
make it more transparent.

Either way +1

Best regards
Thomas