Am 15.01.2015 um 18:55 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <thaush...@t-online.de>:

> Am 15.01.2015 um 18:50 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
>> Am 15.01.2015 um 18:47 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <thaush...@t-online.de>:
>>
>>> I think that a call that results in printing the usage should result in a
>>> non-null exit code.
>>>
>> fine - but shouldn't an error in processing not also lead to a non-null exit
>> code?
>
> Yes, that too, of course. (But I perceived the discussion that this was
> agreed on)

well currently we don't do it - and so my thought was to remove it for usage as
there is no real benefit doing it only there.

Now of course if we say that it should provide an exit code > 0 in case of an
error in processing then we should keep the exit code in usage too which now
makes the question to

Shall we introduce an exit code (System.exit) when an error occurs in
processing for our tools as we currently don't do it?