Hi Tim,

> Am 24.03.2015 um 15:15 schrieb Allison, Timothy B. <talli...@mitre.org>:
>
> All,
>
> Apologies for my delay, y, +1 to release.... no major discernible problematic
> differences between 1.8.8 and 1.8.9 according to my analysis with the
> govdocs1 corpus.
>
> Many thanks to Tilman and Maruan for identifying and fixing PDFBOX-2710.

that credit goes to you for finding the issue using your test suite - it has
proven to be very valuable for us. Thanks a lot. Looking forward to the results
of 1.8.x compared to 2.0.0 as soon as we are ready :-)

> Andreas,
>       I'm sorry for missing your email on the pdfbox list.  Instead of a
> table for the run on 20150316, I included a zip of reports[1].  This is a
> static dump of reports.  Open the index.html file and you can navigate
> through different features of the comparisons.  Rather than the full table of
> differences, this represents various sql calls against the comparisons table.
>  This is a very early/prototype/dev version of what I'd like to turn into a
> more interactive gui for evaluating text/metadata extraction differences
> between two batch runs...actual committing into Tika is probably many months
> away.  Any and all feedback and collaboration are welcome!
>
>               Best,
>
>                        Tim
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12704949/PDFBox_1_8_8Vs1_8_9_20150316.zip

nice report - what I couldn't find are the documents causing the individual
stack traces - would it be possible to include these?

BR
Maruan