> On 26 Jul 2015, at 13:11, Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> Am 26.07.2015 um 22:00 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like all those new features which were added to PDFDebugger lately, as far
>> as I've already found them ;-)
>>
>> I'm thinking about removing PDFReader as PDFDebugger is now able to render
>> single pages as well and it is doing it even better.
>
> I'm not using PDFReader but the use case is different to the PDFDebugger.
> Shouldn't we be able to share the rendering between both and keep it?

There isn't really any rendering code in either of these projects, it's simply
a difference in how the image is presented via Swing components. These aren't
compatible across the two projects due to differing GUI approaches being taken
(e.g. PDFReader is a total mess).

PDFDebugger's viewer is likely to gain further features specific to debugging,
so one size does not fit all.