Hi,

There is

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Cornelis Hoeflake [mailto:c.hoefl...@postex.com]
Sent: 24 August 2015 10:20
To: dev@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Font provider since PDFBOX-2842

Hi,

In the before PDFBOX-2842 situation we set the FontProvider on ExternalFonts to
a thread bound font provider (uses ThreadLocal).
This is done because we have a systemen where multiple customers which have
their own fonts. That fonts could also dynamically added to the system at
runtime. We have implemented the FontProvider so that it looks in the database
for a font request.

In the new situation the Mapper reads the font information once (at
setProvider) and uses this global for the whole system.

How can we create a situation like we had but then with the new code? I do not
see an option.
I think it is a good idea to drop static FontMapper, FontProvider etc. And
replace it with a given FontProvider/Mapper at start of a document.

Kind regards,
Cornelis Hoeflake