Hi Manfred,

how was that document created. Has it been processed afterwards?

The reason for the issue - if I'm not mistaken is that the document contains a
FileAttachment annotation but that is contained in the /Contents of the page
where there should either be a single stream or an array of streams with the
pages graphical content. A file attachment annotation should be in the /Annots
entry of the page (which is empty in your case)

BR
Maruan