Hi,

I'd like to create XFA handling in a different package to be able to extend it
further (which may or may not happen) without cluttering the interactive.forms
package.

Reasons from my perspective
- there were a number of questions around xfa lately
- we do not currently support filling out XFA forms (hybrid or dynamic) in a
way that XFA aware applications are being dealt with (Acrobat Reader and such)
- to do it properly there needs to be a lot of additional functionality with a
lot of XML handling
- to abstract the XML there might be a number of new XFA related classes such
as XFATemplate, XFADatasets, XFAField, XFASubform … (names are only for
illustration)
- people wanting to deal with XFA forms are encouraged to use the new package.
- there is no COS or PD comparable to classic PDF objects in XFA
- PDF 2.0 deprecates XFA
- the low level PDXFAResource will be kept

My preference would be to create something like  o.a.p.services.XFA. Initially
there will not be more than some bases classes with the same low level handling
as currently done.

WDYT?

BR Maruan