> Am 29.10.2015 um 20:27 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>:

>>> for clarity
>>>
>>> merge
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/cmssite/branches/jekyll-migration/
>>> <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/cmssite/branches/jekyll-migration/>
>>>
>>> into
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/cmssite/trunk/
>>> <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/cmssite/trunk/>
>>
>> Ok, great, that makes sense. Yes I’d like to see that get merged in.
>
> We'd need to first remove the Apache CMS build from the …/cmssite/trunk/ as a
> merge would trigger a rebuild which is not compliant.

given that we agreed to use pdfbox-docs in the past and a merge will interfere
with the Apache CMS I'll be updating pdfbox-docs with the current
jekyll-migration content so we can start building from there.
The ../cmssite/trunk content can remain as a backup for the moment until the
change has been done and the build process is documented.

>>> BR
>>> Maruan

>> Building from SVN is far simpler. But I’d be interested in removing
>> ApacheCMS from the equation.

the Apache CMS is already no longer used with the current jekyll local build.
Instead the content is pushed directly into the production site (same as we do
for the javadoc).

BR
Maruan