Hi,

I would like to take the current README.txt in the projects top level folder,
rename that to README.md and use markdown for formatting. In addition I would
like to add some more content as a kind of quick start how to get help, file
issues… Benefit would be that a) the README provides some basic information for
the ones looking at the source code and b) renaming to .MD and using markdown
will provide a better look&feel on GitHub as that will be the initial document
visible at the bottom of the PDFBox GitHib repo.

WDYT?

Maruan