So nothing to do :-)

I'll have a look at the issues targeted for 2.0.9 and also look if there are any issues I've flagged in thunderbird.

Tilman

Am 09.03.2018 um 17:42 schrieb Allison, Timothy B.:
http://162.242.228.174/reports/pdfbox-2.0.9-pre-rc1_reports.tar.bz2

Looks good to me.  Only 3 new exceptions (all on truncated files), more common
words.  No page diffs, no attachment diffs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:thaush...@t-online.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 3:52 PM
To: dev@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: PDFBox 2.0.9 release?

Am 08.03.2018 um 21:35 schrieb Allison, Timothy B.:
I've kicked off an initial run with 2.0.9-SNAPSHOT on the regression corpus.
While I had some time, I wanted to see if there were any early indicators of
problems.

Tilman, I didn't mean to steal this task from you!  We'll probably need another
run once there's agreement that 2.0.9-SNAPSHOT is really, truly ready for rc1.
No problem. I've been too busy due the many excellent patches we got in
February and March, and now I'm somewhat exhausted. I'll be back in better
shape on saturday and will analyse the results.

Tilman