+1

Tilman

Am 21.12.2018 um 14:48 schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
Hi,

given that the move to GitBox has been smooth from what I see I'd propose that
we ask INFRA to move the remaining repos:

# pdfbox-jbig2 - jbig2 subproject
# pdfbox-testfiles - build test files for jbig2

WDYT?

BR
Maruan

INFRA-17416 has been closed and I changed the maven configuration for
pdfbox-docs accordingly [PDFBOX-4405]. Please change the
git repo to https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox-docs.git

In addition you can also use GitHub after linking your ASF and GitHub accounts
[https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/] to do changes
to the documentation but for now the local build using jekyll is still needed.

BR
Maruan
I opened INFRA-17415 (removal of pdfbox-examples) and INFRA-17416 (relocation
of pdfbox-docs)

BR
Maruan