There are two use cases.

1) host shared data so that we can all point to and work from the same
data, ideally both literal docs and also extracts (text/metadata .json
files representing extracted information).

2) a modest vm to allow all of us to run the regression tests

We could use help with either or both.

What we had before:
8 GB RAM
8 cores
4 TB -- 2TB for docs, 1TB for extracts, 1TB for staging

We can always use more RAM and more cores up to the point of I/O
bottlenecks.