+1

and thank the original developers and link to VeraPDF in the announcement on the website

Tilman

Am 27.05.2021 um 08:33 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
Hi,

a discussion came up on dev@pdfbox [1] to retire Preflight and I had the impression that we already reached consensus to do so.

I'd like to run a formal vote so that this topic won't get lost in some mailing list thread.

Please vote on retiring the subproject Preflight with Apache PDFBox 4.0.0.
The vote is open for the next 7 days and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Remove Preflight with Apache PDFBox 4.0.0
    [ ] -1 Do not remove Preflight because...

Here is my +1

Andreas

P.S.: I've extended the voting period to 7 days to ensure that everybody has a chance to think about it and speak up if necessary.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8abffe02ff4a94be93b7799b589532dc2a3384d6c5cd727bc388250a%40%3Cdev.pdfbox.apache.org%3E