Am 14.06.22 um 10:20 schrieb Emmeran Seehuber:
Hi Andreas,

Am 14.06.2022 um 08:19 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler <andr...@lehmi.de>:

Hi,

looks like it is time for another 3.0.0 release of PDFBox. Depending on the
outcome of the next regression test I'd like to cut the next 3.0.0 release.

Should we target another alpha or maybe the first beta?

Or are is it time for a stable 3.0.0 PDFBox release already?

No, I would suggest at least releasing a beta first. The beta should already
have some kind of API stability guarantee.
I'm ok with that.

I would then port my commercial projects to this beta, and see what breaks.
That will hopefully give us some valuable feedback, thanks in advance

Andreas

Best regards

Emmeran

WDYT?

Do you have some TODOs on your lists which have to be solved first?

I'm going to resolve my remaining 3.0.0 tickets soon

Andreas

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Augsburg

Emmeran Seehuber
Dipl. Inf. (FH)