+1 although I see PDFBOX-5696 and PDFBOX-5666 as more than "minor" because these are so weird and surprising.

Tilman

On 08.10.2023 18:53, Andreas Lehmkühler wrote:
Hi,

find attached a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this month. It's based upon the report wizard template which can be found at [1]

Any comments or additions are appreciated ...

<draft>
The mission of PDFBox is the creation and maintenance of software related to
Java library for working with PDF documents

## Project Status:
Current project status: Ongoing with moderate activity
Issues for the board: There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Membership Data:
Apache PDFBox was founded 2009-10-21 (14 years ago)
There are currently 21 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Matthäus Mayer on 2017-10-16.
- No new committers. Last addition was Joerg O. Henne on 2017-10-09.

## Project Activity:
Recent releases:

    3.0.0 was released on 2023-08-17.
    2.0.29 was released on 2023-07-01.
    2.0.28 was released on 2023-04-13.

## Community Health:
- there is a steady stream of contributions, bug reports and questions on the mailing lists - finally the new major release 3.0.0 was released after 7 years of development - there are some minor issues with the release but nothing serious. I expect the first bugfix release 3.0.1 in a couple of weeks - the development of 4.0.0 already started with two fundamental changes. We switched to java 11 as minimum requirement and removed the sub project preflight due to inactivity