I did it. I fixed most of the issues so that I was able to cut the 2.0.30 release. There is one issue left, as the antrun plugin still doesn't work automatically so that I had to trigger it manually at the end of the process.

I'm going to investigate that one later, for today I'm done. I'll port those changes to th 3.0 branch and the trunk version as well, but no today ...

Sorry for the svn noise.

Andreas