OK. Since a bug has already been filed, I won't rush the process, but I'll get an account set up using my GMail email account later today (US, Central Time). I'll use the subject as you have suggested when I sign up!

Thanks again to all for your replies and all the hard work that you have put into the PDFBox project!!!

- Dwayne