I meant adding <skip>true</skip> to the <configuration> part.

Something isn't ok with NVD, maybe it got worse since then:
https://blog.fefe.de/?ts=9b0740e0
https://www.heise.de/news/Sicherheitsforscher-genervt-Luecken-Datenbank-NVD-seit-Wochen-unvollstaendig-9656574.html

Tilman

On 20.03.2024 22:05, Andreas Lehmkühler wrote:

Am 20.03.24 um 21:16 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
If you still have the time, you could add a "skip" for that plugin; the last successful build was this morning and no library changes were made since then. (and we still have a few days to find out if any libraries are now considered risky)
Good idea, but -Ddependency-check.skip=true doesn't work either, it still tries to update :-(

I'm going to continue tomorrow ....

Andreas

Tilman