On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 12:04:04PM -0800, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> Once again, a leaner cleaner way to implement our own X-Powered-By
> header ala PHP. (missing docs/tests)

FWIW I think X-Powered-By: is a trend of really poor taste. If every
module or filter decided that it was too important for just the Server:
header, your responses would get clogged up with advertising spam or
your httpd.conf's with "ModFooHeaderSpam Off" directives turning it all
off again. But just my 2p ;)