On Thursday 18 October 2007, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:
> > The patch contains all my findings so far including the pnotes refcount
> > problem. Pnotes now lock the interpreter like pools do.
>
> Any chance you can break the patch into multiple patches, one for each
> feature/fix? Ideally with an accompanying entry in Changes ? It'll be
> simpler to merge these one at a time back to the trunk/

Is the test suite expected to succeed after each patch? I can think of a few
minor patches like pnotes, cleanuphandler, logging the pid with modperl_trace
plus one big chunk with the basic interpreter management. Otherwise it
doesn't make sense for me.

> > There is a new ${r|c}->pnotes_kill function that can be used to
> > prematurely delete pnotes.
>
> Not sure about kill, how aobut:
>
> ->pnotes_reset() ?
> ->pnotes_destroy() ?

It was named after apr_pool_cleanup_kill(). If you don't like it then what do
you prefer _destroy or _reset? To me it's all the same.

Torsten