David E. Wheeler wrote:
On Apr 17, 2008, at 01:33, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

So you end up with a Makefile that goes like

all: libperl.so (thank you Apache)

libperl.bundle: (thank you Perl/OSX)

Try with:

$> make PERL_DLEXT=so

Yes, that works. I wonder why I didn't have to do it before? Is this something that can be worked around?

This is an unexpected side effect of another fix, for static builds.

The test suite didn't run for me, though. :-(

Correct me if I am wrong, but runnign the mp1 test suite as DSO isn't
really supported. Needs fixing, but that would take Apache::Test, not
something I am looking forward doing (I believe there is a patch on that
somewhere in the archive from me, but it needed more work)