On 03/18/2013 03:15 PM, Fred Moyer wrote:
+1. There was one issue I wanted to resolve with the YAML file using
version_from insteas if version, but I will start the release wheels.
This won't have httpd 2.4 compat yet correct?

Actually, I think Joe Orton committed some of my httpd-2.4 related patches to trunk, but they are guarded by #ifdefs and do not affect the code anyhow until you try to compile mod_perl against httpd-2.4. In this case, you have to do the "make source_scan" and "make xs_generate" exercise. So, current trunk contains some httppd-2.4 related changes, but they are not used yet and you are not able to actually compile and use mod_perl-trunk with httpd-2.4 yet. You have to use httpd-2.4 branch.

So, you are right. I just wanted to make it more accurate.

On Mar 18, 2013 5:41 AM, "Adam Prime" <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca
<mailto:adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>> wrote:

    +1

    <mailto:dev-unsubscr...@perl.apache.org>