Here is my +1.

- verified signing key for src and bin tgzs
- extracted src tgz and ran full integration tests and it passed.
- ran apache-rat check no issues reported.
- installed HBase 0.98.12 in standalone mode and ran examples and no issues.
- loaded some data and created indexes and things are fine.
- tested UDFs and things are fine but hadoop jars(needed for dynamically
phoenix home. Raised PHOENIX-1977 clean up it. It's not critical and should
not sink the RC.
- started query server and ran some queries from sqlline-thin command line.
They are fine.
- enabled tracing and ran some queries and checked the trace information
for the queries. It's fine.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.