+user

Hi Jeff,

Phoenix and non-Phoenix tables can co-exist in the same cluster, no problem.

Sharing the same table with both Phoenix and non-Phoenix clients can be a
bit tricky. Likely you'll become intimately familiar Phoenix's encoding
formats and compound-types. This interoperability is a road less traveled,
but probably should be explored more thoroughly. Maybe some other folks on
the user list can speak to their experiences with this.

Thanks,
Nick