Hey Guys

I am trying to make use of the PhoenixHbaseStorage to write to Hbase Table.

The way we start this pig job is from within a map task(Similar to oozie)

I run TableMapReduceUtil.initCredentials(job) on the client to get the
correct AuthTokens for my map task

I have ensured that hbase-site.xml is on the classpath for the pigjob and
also hbase-client and hbase-server jars.

Any ideas on what could I be missing?

I am using Phoenix4.5 version and hbase 0.98.13

I see the following exception in the the logs of the pig job that tries
writing to hbase

Aug 20, 2015 12:04:31 AM
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper <init>
INFO: Process identifier=hconnection-0x3c1e23ff connecting to ZooKeeper
ensemble=hmaster1:2181,hmaster2:2181,hmaster3:2181
Aug 20, 2015 12:04:31 AM
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
makeStub
INFO: getMaster attempt 1 of 35 failed; retrying after sleep of 100,
exception=com.google.protobuf.ServiceException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Aug 20, 2015 12:04:31 AM
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
makeStub
INFO: getMaster attempt 2 of 35 failed; retrying after sleep of 200,
exception=com.google.protobuf.ServiceException: java.io.IOException: Call
to blitz2-mnds1-3-sfm.ops.sfdc.net/{IPAddress}:60000 failed on local
exception: java.io.EOFException
Aug 20, 2015 12:04:31 AM
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
makeStub
INFO: getMaster attempt 3 of 35 failed; retrying after sleep of 300,
exception=com.google.protobuf.ServiceException: java.io.IOException: Call
to blitz2-mnds1-3-sfm.ops.sfdc.net/{IPAddress}:60000 failed on local
exception: java.io.EOFException
Aug 20, 2015 12:04:31 AM
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation
makeStub
INFO: getMaster attempt 4 of 35 failed; retrying after sleep of 500,
exception=com.google.protobuf.ServiceException: java.io.IOException: Call
to blitz2-mnds1-3-sfm.ops.sfdc.net/{IPAddress}:60000 failed on local
exception: java.io.EOFException
Aug 20, 2015 12:04:32 AM: