Hi Rajesh,

I am able to build Apache Phoneix from the source. Shall I start and go
ahead with fixing the JIRAS that I have mentioned in the proposal.

As per James suggestion, I am going to look at JIRA -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1197 . Can you please give
some details regarding this JIRA issue?

Thanks

*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Mobile| *0775136836