Hi all,
   I have several questions:
   1.  Build 351/352  failed. I went through the console output and I couldn't
get a rational explanation. Is there sth wrong with the Hudson env?

https://builds.apache.org/view/PreCommit%20Builds/job/PreCommit-PHOENIX-Build/

   2.  I cannot log in into Jenkins using the user name and password I used to
log in issue.apache.com. It told me that my user name is invalid. And I
couldn't find a 'sign in' button. I think this function must be disabled.
Should I be logged in and then be able to trigger a pre-commit build with
hudson?

   3.  In my company, we just start the build with parameter with the patch
number (such as 2908 for PHOENIX-2908) and everything will start to go.  Should
i do the same thing here as i didn't find how to trigger pre-commit build in
the 'how to contribute' page (http://phoenix.apache.org/contributing.html)

Thanks very much.
William.