Hi All,

I have hit this error in phoenix, Phoenix-2915. It could be possible , that
there are some index writes in WAL which are not replayed and the index is
dropped.

And, now the table is not there, these writes cannot be replayed which
result in data table regions also to not come up. My data region is in
FAILED_TO_OPEN state. I have tried recreating the index, and still region
is not able to come up. I realise that this has been fixed in new version
of phoenix, but I am currently on phoenix 4.6 and Hbase 1.0. Can you please
suggest a solution?