Hi,

We are upgrading apache phoenix from 4.6.1 to 4.8.1.

While connection is getting initialized, it's trying to upgrader system tables
with missing columns related to 4.7 and 4.8. While altering SYSTEM.CATALOG to
add the columns related to 4.7 and 4.8  we are facing the following issues.

1.       Its throwing  "NEWER_TABLE_FOUND" and the columns are not being added.

2.  Its trying to disable Indexes on Views during this process its adding
"_IDX_" to the physical table of the view. Whereas at HBase side the table
would be "_LOCAL_IDX" because of this reason it's not able to find the table
and throwing the exception.

Kindly suggest the options to make it work.

Thanks
Venkat