Looks like we missed one the first time around (sorry, Scott!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLYt4dUHp8

On 7/6/18 1:36 PM, Josh Elser wrote:
Hi all,

As enabled by one of the event sponsors (Bloomberg -- big thanks to them), we have some professional recordings of all of the talks that were given on June 18th in San Jose, CA. I've compiled them and uploaded them to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdOhKvENNn6WH71iHXRNbEd1pTN2xY6P3

Each video is the presentation view and the audio from the speaker. We did not have cameras on each speaker during the talk. We also did not curate the slides that accompanied each talks -- please follow up with the speaker if you'd like a copy.

I mention that I personally compiled them to outline that I may have fat-fingered something :). Please let me know if you see any typos or similar. I'll be working on updating the HBase and Phoenix websites to reflect the content later.

- JOsh