I'd found an issue several weeks ago:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/PHOENIX/issues/PHOENIX-5166
And I'm trying to fix this bug.
And after few days reading of source code, I'm trying to debug the related
function of DELETE.
While I'm trying to debug this class: org.apache.phoenix.compile.DeleteCompiler
I found there's no test for this class, while I'm trying to write a simple test
class for DeleteCompiler

I wrote a class which extends BaseConnectionlessQueryTest, and I don't know the
structure of simulated data in this test class.
I got an exception while I'm trying to run a DELETE sentence on `atable`

org.apache.phoenix.schema.ExecuteQueryNotApplicableException: ERROR 1103
(XCL03): executeQuery may not be used. Disallowed operation: DELETE
at
org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixPreparedStatement.executeQuery(PhoenixPreparedStatement.java:190)

Is there any documents to describe about how to test by extends this class?