Bump, anyone else would like to chime in regarding what should or should
not be included as part of 4.14.2?

Right now we have, based on the filter:
Issue Type Issue key Summary Status Resolution
Bug PHOENIX-5243 PhoenixResultSet#next() closes the result set if scanner
returns null Patch Available
Bug PHOENIX-5207 Create index if not exists fails incorrectly if table has
'maxIndexesPerTable' indexes already  Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5184 HBase and Phoenix connection leaks in Indexing code path,
OrphanViewTool and PhoenixConfigurationUtil Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5169 Query logger is still initialized for each query when the
log level is off Resolved Fixed
Improvement PHOENIX-5131 Make spilling to disk for order/group by
configurable Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5126 RegionScanner leak leading to store files not getting
cleared Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5123 Avoid using MappedByteBuffers for server side GROUP BY
Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5122 PHOENIX-4322 breaks client backward compatibility Resolved
Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5101 ScanningResultIterator getScanMetrics throws NPE Resolved
Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5084 Changes from Transactional Tables are not visible to query
in different client Resolved Fixed
Bug PHOENIX-5073 Invalid PIndexState during rolling upgrade from 4.13 to
4.14 Resolved Fixed
Improvement PHOENIX-5069 Use asynchronous refresh to provide non-blocking
Phoenix Stats Client Cache Resolved Fixed
Improvement PHOENIX-5026 Add client setting to disable server side mutations
Resolved Fixed
Improvement PHOENIX-4900 Modify MAX_MUTATION_SIZE_EXCEEDED and
MAX_MUTATION_SIZE_BYTES_EXCEEDED exception message to recommend turning
autocommit on for deletes Resolved Fixed