Hi all,
we're getting close. The test suite is passing fairly reliably now.(minus some
strange failure to archive the artifact in -1.4 and PartialCommitIT failing in
-1.3 only).
I put a lot of effort into speeding up the tests and making them pass. Let's
please (pretty please :) ) keep it that way.A passing, comprehensive test suite
is key to frequent releases.

I also committed and push some issues to 4.15.1 and 5.1.1 already. But I can't
do it alone.

There are 14 items to go for 4.15.0. Some of those are potentially
serious.https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%204.15.0

And 26 items for 5.1.0
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.1.0

Let's make a final push and get these done (or moved to 4.15.1/5.1.1, resp)If
you have any issues open, please either get them committed to move them to the
next release.

And then let's try to never get into this situation again where we have a huge
unreleased (and unreleasable) code base with 100's or 1000's of unreleased
changes.
Thanks!
-- Lars