-1
I still see PHOENIX-5103 still cropping up for "DROP TABLE" when using the
4.14 client against 4.15 server.  However, it seems "CREATE TABLE" works
fine.

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotFoundException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.TableNotFoundException: Table 'SYSTEM:CHILD_LINK'
was not found, got: SYSTEM:CATALOG.
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(ConnectionManager.java:1323)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(ConnectionManager.java:1195)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.CoprocessorHConnection.locateRegion(CoprocessorHConnection.java:41)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCallerWithReadReplicas.getRegionLocations(RpcRetryingCallerWithReadReplicas.java:303)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ScannerCallableWithReplicas.call(ScannerCallableWithReplicas.java:156)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ScannerCallableWithReplicas.call(ScannerCallableWithReplicas.java:60)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.RpcRetryingCaller.callWithoutRetries(RpcRetryingCaller.java:212)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ClientScanner.call(ClientScanner.java:314)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ClientScanner.nextScanner(ClientScanner.java:289)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ClientScanner.initializeScannerInConstruction(ClientScanner.java:164)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.ClientScanner.<init>(ClientScanner.java:159)
at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.getScanner(HTable.java:803)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTableWrapper.getScanner(HTableWrapper.java:235)
at org.apache.phoenix.util.ViewUtil.hasChildViews(ViewUtil.java:163)
at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.doDropTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2303)
at
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl.dropTable(MetaDataEndpointImpl.java:2153)